The Panasonic VIERA TC-P50GT25 50-inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV, Black is a great addition to your home theater system. It boasts great features and some advantages over LCD screens, providing you with greater picture quality and thus a much more satisfying viewing experience. This Plasma HDTV normally measures 30.3 x 48 x 3.5 inches and weighs 57.3 pounds with no stand. When the TV is mounted on its stand it gets slightly heavier at 63.9 pounds and is also bound to need a bit more of space as its dimensions slightly change into 31.9 x 48 x 13.2 inches.
- Frame Sequential Technology
- Crosstalk Reduction Technology
- Infinite Black Panel
- VIERA Cast (Like Netflix, streaming service)
- 600Hz Sub-Field Drive
- Image Viewer
- Single remote for all VIERA devices
- VIERA Tools
- Gaming Mode
- Wide viewing angle. The Panasonic VIERA TC-P50GT25 50-inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV, Black has a 49.9-inch screen with a native resolution of 1920×1080 pixels, letting you see your favorite movie, TV show, jpeg pictures, and video games in great detail from anywhere in the room.
- Various technological innovations ensure the high-quality performance. This Plasma TV is built with the latest innovations in the field; Frame Sequential and Crosstalk Reduction Technologies, and a 600Hz Sub-Field Drive all turns this Plasma HDTV into a powerhouse, blowing away the competition with its superior picture quality. Sound isn’t left behind either, thanks to two full-range Surround Sound speakers.
- 3D capable. The Panasonic VIERA TC-P50GT25 50-inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV, Black is capable of 3D output when combined with 3D glasses and 3D content played on the appropriate player. It also works with streamed movies and channels in 3D.
- Convenience and flexibility. The Plasma HDTV’s remote control is able to control other VIERA devices as long as they’re connected together by HDMI cables. Its VIERA Tools provides detailed help about the various menus and options on the user interface.
- Good-to-have extras. The Panasonic VIERA TC-P50GT25 50-inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV, Black’s Game Mode and Picture Gallery application lets you use it for playing video games smoothly and viewing your favorite images on a wide, crystal clear screen.
- Internet connectivity. Stream movies, TV shows, and music, browse the Internet, and update your social network profiles from the HDTV. The device uses a built in LAN port to go into your network. If you don’t want the extra work of laying out Ethernet cables, you can easily attach a USB wireless adapter to provide the TV with Wi-Fi capability.
- Plenty of input and output options. The Panasonic VIERA TC-P50GT25 50-inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV, Black has 3 HDMI ports, 2 composite, 2 component, 1 D-Sub 15 pin for PC, 1 LAN, and 2 USB. Audio out goes through 2 optical digital audio outputs.
The Panasonic VIERA TC-P50GT25 50-inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV, Black has a 4.6-Star rating from 166 customer reviews on Amazon. Below are some excerpts of some of the reviews.
- No issues with motion blur, great for watching sports.
- Video games look smooth, the colors pop.
- Light for its size, easily mountable to a wall.
- No picture quality loss no matter what angle you’re watching from.
The HDTV has three HDMI ports which may not be enough if you have a lot of devices you want to hook up.
Also, though touted as a great 3D TV, you’ll have to get 3D Glasses separately.
All things considered, the Panasonic VIERA TC-P50GT25 50-inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV, Black is a high-quality device and is definitely worth investing on.
Further Information From Amazon:
This review of the Panasonic VIERA TC-P50GT25 50-inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV, Black was brought to you by The Best Panasonic TV Deals Reviews.